Data Driven Solution to Impact Efficiency and Quality of Telecom Industry
Public listed company specialised in optical fiber, hyper scale networks and network solutions.
Company receives 2000+ RFP’s on a daily basis. However, the team was unable to respond to these opportunities due to lack of bandwidth or skills. Moreover, since the company had an expertise in the network/telco vertical, it had already delivered similar work in the past. But they couldn’t exploit the knowledge since there was no central data storage to track inventory of process, technology and implementations.
- To reduce time to market while helping the teams to respond quickly to the RFPs.
- Avoid reinventing the wheel by reusing the existing experience and past knowledge.
- Client had existing CI/CD implementations but these were not aligned to DevOps and Agile processes. Moreover there were bottlenecks and gaps in DevOps and automation processes.
- Technology was a combination of legacy and new age tools, containers, clusters, servers and databases. However, these were half-baked implementations that caused time and resource wastages.
- Lack of digital transformation mindset and agility in the team.
The iauro team used the principles of Design Thinking and DevOps to orchestrate the solution. It was also built keeping the Microservices model in mind, and reusable components were built as layers, on top of which further automated solutions could be built.
Process & Methodology
Agile & SCRUM
FOSS (Free Open Source Software)
Infrastructure as Code
People & Culture
Solution & Data Architects
Lean Process Experts
Full Stack Engineers
Design System Language (DSL)
Reduce Design & Frontend
AurOps- E2E DevOps
Process Automation Engine
Compliance & Code Generator
Multiple feature and multiple environment support
Automatic environment provisioning, accessible via a single click
Different logs automated and maintained in the service delivery pipeline
Weekly status report generated for all team members for greater visibility
Aggregated reports generated for feature tracking
Modernized tech support for CI/CD
times by 21%